Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Review of Term 2 by Serena

My Highlight's:
A Little Twist Of Oliver Prodution:

Doing Oliver was great! It all started off with all of us auditioning in front of the class. Then in you wanted a main part you had to audition in front of the whole year 6, Miss Bates, Mr and Mrs Watson and Mrs Anderson.Nearly everyone did it except me and Rachel! After Miss Bates and Mr Watson had some desions to make who will get the main parts?

When they had told us it was time to get the songs and make the scripts! And the next thing you know it we are doing it in front of the crowed! I think the best part was doing it in front of the year 5's.
March of the Penguins:

When it was ICT week Mr Wood came into year 6 to teach us how to use Photo Story. When we had learn't what we need to know we started making a Photo Story. When we had finished making it we had showed it in front of year 6 it was really embarrassing when mine came on !
Victorian Day:

Victorian day was great! All the teachers & children dressed up plus I never knew their life in school was so hard !
I think the best part of the day was pretending to be a Victorian School child.
I hated eating GRUEL!!
I loved this term and I can't wait until next term but I am dreading the .............................................................................................................
SATS :(
Thanks Miss Bates, Mrs Kenny and Mr Watson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Serena :o)

No comments: