Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Term 2 Highlights - By Oisin

I have had many highlights this term, my favourite probably being Dibba.


It was early February and we were all in Dibba. I felt it was a great chance for me to try lots of new things as well as see the other side of my peers, the out of school side.

In Dibba I learnt how to: use a GPS, do archery, mountain bike, overcome fears, look after myself and most of all have loads of fun! My favourite bit was all of it, especially mountain biking and free time. The hardest bit was probably thinking about what to do when I was hanging in the rock climbing relay ;) The conclusion I came to was to untie myself and jump… but it worked because we won and because I am still alive.

I would love to have stayed longer in Dibba. Thank you Mr. Watson, Miss Bates, Mrs. Kenny and Mrs. Birchill for making it so fun.



Oisin

No comments: