Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Corynn's Holiday news

For the Easter holidays, my family and I went to Phuket, which is in Thailand. We stayed in hotel called Andaman


Seaview Resort. The hotel was right next to the sea, so we went swimming a few times. I had so much fun and would love to go again.



Here are the activities we did: Jet Skiing

Took a boat to Phi Phi Island and went Snorkeling

Kayaking

Elephant Trekking in the forest

Horse Riding (along the beach)





My Dad and I went Jet Skiing, it was so much fun. The waves were huge, and water was spraying everywhere. It was a great and I really enjoyed it.





My family and I took a boat to Phi Phi Island. It's were you can go Snorkeling and eat, it was great. It took a while to get there, but I think it was

worth it.



We also went Horse Riding along the beach, which was fantastic! We had to walk down with our horses, and then we got to do anything we wanted to for

45 minutes. My mum, my sister and I went cantering along, dodging dogs and people.



We went Kayaking down a river, and enjoyed the scenery. There were huge cliffs next to us, they were so high, there were also caves. We saw lots of

birds soaring above us.



On our last day, we wnt Elephant Trekking, it was absoloutely brilliant! My dad and I were on an Elephant called Pu-ki, he was very greedy and kept ripping

off the branches to eat. We went Trekking in the forest, there were alot of hills. We saw mnkeys swinging in the trees beside us, they were really cute.



I had an amazing time in Thailand and would love to go again. I also think that some of you should go, there is so much to do and it is great fun.



Corynn

No comments: