Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Friday, October 2, 2009

King of the Week (6JW) - Review of the Week


I was picked out of the tin and sat in the middle of the circle full


of 6JW faces.

I was complimented by everyone which made me feel good but slightly awkward.

One of the first things I did was taking the register down.

We did assessment week which I think everyone stood up to very well.

Some of the tests were enjoyable like the short writing test.

The Guess Who game was great and I really enjoyed it.



I am looking forward to seeing who the next King Of The Week will be.



Adam B

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Well Adam I will be happy to answer your question...Who will be the next king of the week??.

Well its James D.

Charlotte