Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Hazel is inspired! - Another amazing person and clip!


Dear Mr Watson and 6JW,

Yesterday when we were watching the clip about Nick Vujicic, it reminded me of another man, Warren Macdonald, who I had seen on the TV on holiday. Here is part of the episode, it is the last few minutes of the episode that is shown on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3NY_ShimzE

If you would like to see the whole thing from beginning to end, then type in 'I Shouldn't be Alive trapped under a boulder' on YouTube and start with the "1/5" section all the way through to "5/5's". He is also a motivational speaker and on Google you can find a few interviews and speeches that he has done.

I was amazed by the Nick Vujicic clip, it was so powerful and all I could think of after watching him was 'Wow'. I came home and told my parents all about him.

Hazel

No comments: