Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hazel likes Ice-cream!


Icecream Dessert


This is my favourite picture because:

It is colourful
It has a light background with a bold main subject, which stands out so you can see it really easily
If you look closely at the cone you can see a cool pattern, which reminds me of a tall gate in London
Its peaceful and relaxing
I like the way the three icecream scoops are all kind of connecting colours, red and white mixed makes pink e.t.c
And most of all... Its YUMMY!!!!!!!




Hazel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice ice-cream picher Hazle

Josh.P

Dylan Russo said...

I like this picture as well

Dylan

Dylan Russo said...

I like this picture as well

Dylan