Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Year 6 term1 by Dylan

Well, joining Kings has been great an a great experience. I have settled in well and I have made loads of new friends but in particularly, I would like to thank,
Tomas
Adam
Rory
Oisin
Adam O
Matthew
and Richard for helping me start my new adventure.

My favourite memory was coming to school new and being the 3rd entrance of the Gold book, and the first year 6 student. I have been dazzled with some of my work
and even for me, it is a surprise to acheive such a high - standard peice of work. Getting a good score in all my tests and trying hard, really hard, I can only hope that my next year will be as
good as this year.

I have specifically enjoyed
experimenting on micro-organisms
Auto and biography
and most importantly, the festive fair.

I am looking forward to
writing poems
Results for Secondary schools
And CHRISTMAS!
I hope everyone has a veryMerry Christmas, and an equal new year,
From Dylan

No comments: