Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Monday, December 14, 2009

A letter from Eloise

Hi Miss Bates and the rest of the class! Im in Australia now on my uncles computer! This Morning I went to the beach! It was o.k yesterday it was even better, the sea is really blue aswell as the sky! My cousin Seb just went to London with his Dad, but London was just a stopping point because they are going to Canada! My uncle is from Canada so Seb is going to go see Uncle Wayne's (my uncle) side of the family! Its quite hot here, its summer!, yesterday it was about 38'C, but today it dropped to about 30'C !! Its really fun here, soon were going to Rottenest which is like a little island, it takes 15mins on a ferry! My brother, Oli, has come out of the boarding house to be with us whilst were here, he has finished his year, as i remembered him he is still pretty grouchy and lazy! How are the rehearsals going? Are you getting exited!! See you all soon! Eloise! :o) p.s the time difference here is exactly 4 hours!

No comments: