Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Kian's highlights

My Year 6 Review

I have really enjoyed the first term of year 6. My highlights of year 6 are Art Week,Science experiment,learning about micro-organisms, and the visit of Adrian Hayes. I enjoyed Art Week because we got to find out who Andy Warhol is and we got to make a print in a similar style that he used. During science we did an experiment which involved growing bacteria on food.

I am proud of making the schools swim squad especially as I have been made the captain for this year. As the captain I have to collect any trophies that we might win.

This is the first term that basketball has been an after school club and as it is my favourite sport I have enjoyed it a lot.

I am really looking forward to next term.

Kian

No comments: