Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Lucy's Highlights

I have had lots of fun in the first term of year 6!
Miss Bates is a fantastic teacher and I think we are very lucky to have her as our teacher!

I have enjoyed making the fantastic data bases in I.C.T. with Mr Wood.
Becky, Eloise, Lauren and I have been helping the Key stage 1s at lunch time. The FS2 girls make us pictures and always want to hold our hands! They are sooooo sweet!!
The Festive Fayre was really exiting, I especially enjoyed splatting Mr & Mrs Watson, Mr McGary and Mr Whitehead in splat the teacher!! Everyone was enjoying themselves and having a great time while raising lots of money for K9 Friends and Red Cross.
Having Adrian Hayes in was an incredible experience! Not many people would have had such an opportunity.
I loved playing in the netball match against Raffles (even though we didn't win!) Our team works really hard and we try our best!!
I am still really enjoying playing the clarinet. Just recently I have moved on to the B flat (big one!) which is really challenging!
Art week was really great! We did printing, I.C.T., sketching and pop art OHT backgrounds! I think we all worked hard and finished off with fab art work!!
Working on my biography on Anne Hathaway (actress) was fun and lots of hard work!
It was a really good experience showing parents round the school on open day. There was one lady that kept saying ''Why you not learn Spanish? Why you not learn Spanish?''
Learning about Micro Organisms was fun and stinky!! (The stinky was the cheese!)
The House Captain presentations were really nerve raking and I am pleased for everyone that achieved the role! I think Adam and Molly represent Stuart really well!!
The inspection turned out really well and Kings' got outstanding!!!!!!!!!!

I am really looking forward to next term and the excitements it holds!!

Lucy

No comments: