Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Alec's highlights from the term

My highlights for this term are :
Adrian Hayes coming in to year 6 - His speech was amazing,but the thing that I remember most is him saying tha we would need 7 planets to live on if everyone lived like we do in the U.A.E

The festive fayre- The festive fayre was great fun but the best thing is that the profit went to charity [ which encouraged me to throw more wet sponges at the teachers]

Open day - it's quite nerveracking to be showing round future parents .Shall we proceed

Head boy/girl and house captain elections - I wanted to vote for the chef [daniel]even though he was running against me

Art week- The Year 5's art is brilliant I especially like Max's

Jamals dad coming in-mr.Ollier was really helpful when writing our auto-biographies and reminded us to keep a theasaurus beside us when writing

Touching the void - Touching the void is a spectacular film showing what really happened on sieula grand'e telling you more about "the man who cut the rope" telling of the 8 days of horror

The thing that I am proud of this term is my touching the void presentation sheet/s which I worked really hard on along with my house captain presentation.

No comments: