Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Charlotte's news



Hi Guys!
These are my pictures from my unfortunate Eid Holiday, and I'll tell you what happened...

On the 4th of December I went over to my dads apartment for a sleep-over and on the second day I had to do my maths test and during my maths test the GLASS TABLE shattered all over me!

I got cut 7-8 times all over my arms and a really deep one on my toe! It really hurt! Anyway after the incident there was glass everywhere! And my dad had to carry me to the bathroom to clean myw ounds.
After, my toe was completely swollen! I had to sit on the chair outside so I wouldn't cause ANYMORE DAMAGE to myself!!!!!!
(REMEMBER: The maths homework was to hard and it broke the table, so refuse to get maths homework that is hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Charlotte

7 comments:

Felix said...

ha ha hard homework yes i agree

felix

Corynn said...

I my gosh Charlotte, this must of been sooooooooooooooooo painful. Did it just smash? Well I hope your foot is better now
Corynn

RoryQ said...

ow

Kristi said...

Ouch Charlotte, that looked as if it was excruciatingly painful. How were you able to wear shoes afterwards?

Dylan said...

That is gonna hurt

Rachel said...

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Rachel :O

Molly =) said...

Oh My word charlotte!!!!! are you ok??? That must have hurt!!!:-0


Molly X