Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Term 1 by Rachel

This term was a great term because it was my first term.
Here are some of my highlights of this term:

Moving to Kings Dubai: The morning I joined Kings is a morning that I will never forget! As I walked into the classroom I saw a lot of people staring at me! It was kind of embarrassing! I was afraid to do anything! I thought I was the only new student for a while but when Daniela, Alizaky and Natasha arrived I was glad. Not before long, I settled in.

Inspection week: The first time I heard of an Inspection, I didn't have a clue what everyone was talking about! My old school never had an Inspection! I was really happy to hear on Thursday morning that we got OUTSTANDING!

House caption presentations: Once again, when I heard of House captains and House groups I didn't have a clue what they were because my old school didn't have Houses groups. I soon found out. I enjoyed watching everyone doing their presentations.

Adrian Hayes: I was really excited to hear that he was visiting! It was so cool when he came into year 6! I learnt a lot that morning about how to save out planet from global warming.

I have enjoyed my violin lessons on a Monday but, I am starting to freak because we have to play in assembly on Wednesday and I can tell you, I really hate preforming in front of crowds!

2 things that I am proud of are my Touching the Void presentation sheet and all my Art Work.

I can't wait until next term.
Rachel

No comments: