Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Mr Jones says

I hope this letter finds you all well. I know that since I left Kings' there have been some new arrivals to the class. So I will say to those guys - I'm sorry I did not get to meet you but you joined a great bunch and got your timing just right! To those I did meet, and had the lucky fortune to teach, I have these words:


As a teacher you teach so many children. At times, the job to difficult - there is a considerable amount of marking, a great deal of planning and the energy you expel can just wear you out! However, with each class there are so many rewards and memories created that if you are lucky enough - all those challenges are soon forgotten. At the end of a school day you can be extremely frustrated with the children or even yourself! However, after some time of reflection, if you are lucky enough, the achievements of the children you teach can blow away those frustrations.

I was lucky enough to teach you. Mr Watson and I taught some of you when you were only five years old He has taught you recently and I managed to teach you again in Year 4. I can only look back at my time teaching this year group with fond memories - talented artists, actors, writers, readers, sportsman, historians and the list goes on - well it will if I let Jamal have his say ;-). Only joking. I hope that Kings' has given wonderful memories to add your childhood. I am certain you have the skills that allow you to move onto the challenges your high schools will greet you with. I have every confidence you all will succeed in life. All the best Year 6! All the best!


Mr Jones

3 comments:

Oisin said...

Hi Mr. Jones!!!

Serena said...

yeah hi!!!!

Serena said...

Hi 2me 2!!!!!!!