Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

END OF 6JW & 6LBa

Well that is it.... the end of 6JW & 6LBa  2009-2010!

A superb year - packed full of hard work and lots of fun. Well done for making this a brilliant blog bu using it so much, making lots of posts and contributions. !
Ourblog will still be in use so you can access it to show your friends and family, or even post or comment.

Please use j-watson@kingsdubai.com email address for any posts you want to make.  I will check my mails when I can.

Have a great Holdiay everyone. Stay safe!

Mr Watson

;-)

7 comments:

Serena says for the very last time. said...

u 2 stay safe Mr Watson and Miss Bates!
Serena ;0)

Oisin said...

I am missing you all already. I keep looking at my memory book!

Sereena said...

me 2

Serena said...

yeah samme here Oisin

Lucy said...

When I first got my memory book I kept looking back at it all the time and it makes me sad that I'm not going to be with everyone everyday now!

Corynn said...

I also keep looking at my memory bokk and remember all the great things we did in year 6!!

Serena said...

oh