Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Rory's great kayak journey!

KAYAKING By rory q



Last weekend,at 6 :15 ing the morning, me, my Dad and his friend Jon went kayaking all the

way around the jumierah palm (which is 14km!) We woke up at 5:30 on friday morning and drove

down to the palm were we met Jon my dads friend. His friend had a house on frond B and

he Kept his kayaks there. at 6 :15 we began!



The kayak took us 2 hours and 30 minuites including brakes and was extremly tireing .

Even my dad, who goes kayaking every day thought it was challenging. On the way around

we saw fish, crabs, Barakuda and even 2 rays !

the whole experience was amazing and I wish I could do it again altough afterwards I

was VERY tired!



RoryQ

1 comment:

francesca ! said...

yeah it sounds great rory did u have a good time !!!!!