Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS!

A massive WELL DONE to all of Year 6.
SATs are over.  HOORAY!

 You have worked incredibly hard in the build up to this week and performed with great enthusiasm and maturity. Both Miss Bates and I are very proud of you all. I'm not surprised but as always very, very impressed. Top work one and all! We can all relax and enjot the well-earned long weekend and end of term. Roll on the production!!!

Mr Watson
;-)

4 comments:

Eloise said...

HOOORAAYYY


SATS ARE OVER!!

HOOORAAAYYY!!

Corynn said...

I am soooooooooooo glad sats are over!!

Rachel said...

Yippeeeeee! I am sooooo glad that sats ARE OVER!


P.S I don't thnik enjot is a word Mr Watson!

Oisin said...

oleeeeee