Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Tomas on Dibba

Here is my review of Dibba:

Day 1:
The Windsor's first activity was Mountain Biking. I really enjoyed it because it was almost like a freedom for me because you were actually allowed to jump unlike anywhere else where you could get hurt.

Day 2:
Our second activity was Kayaking. I really enjoyed getting wet and playing around in the deep water because for me I can get very scared of deep water but with everyone around I felt very safe. I also found the Kayaking fun because the Kayak kept losing control and forcing me into another direction.

Our third activity was GPS. I really enjoyed walking around in the vast area because for me it felt like the African Plains because the land was so big. I also enjoyed the puzzles at the end of the activity because it was not impossible nor easy.

Day 3:
Our last activity was the Abseiling, Rock-climbing and the Archery. My favorite out of the 3 was the Abseiling because it was very scary at first but when I got used to it I was a lot more confident so I did a few jumps and it was really FUN.

Overall:
I really liked the Abseiling, Rock-climbing and the Archery day because it was really fun and it involved a lot of skill and stamina because if you didn't have any of those you would not be able to climb to the top of the rock-climbing. For the Archery you need skill because you can't just get a lazy person to do well because it involves a lot of concentration which I lack. I also really enjoyed being with my friends because we were always playing together and having fun.

I WISH WE COULD REDO THOSE THREE DAYS!!!!!
Tomas

2 comments:

Oisin said...

I wish we could do it again aswell. It was sooooooooooo fun!

Emily said...

Yeah! Dibba was SO fun. I enjoyed it SO much! :-)