Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Back in Dubai

Hi all. I just wanted to say hello!

I'm back in the UAE after a lovely break,  a holiday in Spain and a decent stay in the UK, catching up with friends and family. It is good to be back though.

I hope you have had a fabulous summer and are fit, well and full of enthusiasm for the exciting weeks ahead. It's gonna be strange for Miss Bates and I not to have your lovely folks with us!

GOOD LUCK for the start of your new term wherever you may be!

Take care!
best wishes,

Mr Watson

2 comments:

corynn said...

heey,
I just came back from Scotland and had a fantastic time. I hope everyone had a great summer.
Miss you all
Corynn

Rachel said...

Hi,
I'm back in Ireland and I really miss u all!! I've started back in my new school and its feels good to be back with all my old friends. I hope everyone had a good first day back in they're new schools!!

Rachel :)